Prices offered depend on condition.
1. pre 1914 MUSIC HALL artists....:
£30-£120 Alice Lloyd on anything (except her medley)
£30-£75 Wilkie Bard on G&T
£80-£250 George Lashwood on Berliner
£80-£150 Tom Leamore on Berliner
£100-£300 Sam Mayo ONLY on Neophone
£60-90 Billy Williams - ONLY on the Odeon label
£10-£100 Vesta Victoria on Victor, Beka, also Columbia (but not medley)
Top prices for really rare EARLY Music Hall records (pre 1908) on
Berliner (see also above)
some Gramophone and Typewriter
Green single sided Columbia label
2. pre 1914 RARE LABELS: Minimum £3 to £10 in fair condition eg Britannic, Sovereign, Besttone, Syrena Grand.
3 RADIO ARTISTE: Dorrie Dene: Vocalion and some Piccadilly recordings: minimum £8 in fair condition
4. 1920's UK DANCE BANDS: £10 mint for Arthur Roseberry on Parlophone .
5. Original JAZZ from the 1920's: Guardsman label, catalogue 7000 series (£30-£100).
6. Late commercial 78's dated 1960, even some late 1959 items also.
To DINOSAURS HOME PAGE